Sunday, November 4, 2012

November 30-Day Challenge

In class on Friday, we watched a snippet of a Ted Talks video about 30 day challenges, and Mr.Boyle gave up the assignment of establishing and fulfilling our own challenge. Later that day I had a long conversation with Mr.Boyle in which we addressed that one of my weaknesses is self confidence and a lack of positivity. However, the negavivity is focused more on myself, whereas I have ample amounts of support and positivity for others. So, with the help of the best (a.k.a. Mr.Boyle and Ms.Scott) I have made my 30-day challenge all about me, in the most unconcieted way, of corse. I made decided to try and embrace positivity and begin each day by looking in the mirror and exclaiming, "I will be the best person I can be today." And to conclude each day I will gaze upon my reflection and say, "you were the best person you could be today." Hand in hand in that, is accepting that perfection is an unachievable ideal, and acknowledging that our flaws are what make us, us. So here it goes, and may the odds be ever in my favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment