Sunday, November 4, 2012

Intriguing updates about my challenge

I am a big advocate for going green and appreciating nature, so on this brisk Sunday morning my mother and I found ourselves at the Newburyport farmers market, (I recommend it, it's awesome!) continuing our Sunday rituals. One of the vendors we met previously and always make a stop at, is Amy Sophiella's jewelry company, Journey Gems. Here is an excerpt from her bio on her website, "There is a story of creation behind Journey Gems based in healing, growth, expansion, teaching, balance, love and so much more!  From a desire to heal my own space and my own life, I rediscovered my love for crystals and their healing powers. Since childhood, I have been picking up stones and playing with rocks. With perfect synchronicity, I discovered my natural affinity for playing with fire and all sorts of tools to birth my beautiful metal creations!  Marrying the two together brings me such joy and I am so lucky to be able to share my creativity, love of all things holistic and interest in energy and the way it plays in the world through my artisan creations to truly empower my journey and yours!" (see, there's that positivity!) I was immediately struck by the positive engery she emanates, and while browsing through her items I came upon red selenite. Which is known as the master cleanser crystal. It is very calming, and a loving stabilizer of erratic emotions, often installing a sense of deep peace. In addition to bringing clarity of mind, selenite facilitates draining of physical and emotional stress and tension from the body. It also transmits lower vibrating energies such as fear, anger and NEGATIVITY into higher vibration, along with many other things. Although I am not totally convinced about crystal healing, I believe fully in the power of nature, so I'm willing to take a chance and see how it goes. In fact I, very hopeful about it's success. The positivity is taking some steps out of the shadows!

1 comment: