Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Class Summary 11.7.12

Continuing our work in our Slavery Unit, yesterday we spent the class looking at the Constitution and debating whether or not it was a document supportign slavery, or against it. In the worksheet we had to display the cases for both for and against, then adding your opinion. Overall, majority rules and I believe that the Constitution was in support of slavery. We also did an in school election, with our results imitating those of the real presidential election; GO OBAMA! Today we took notes from a powerpoint displaying an overviw of slavery in early America. This was followed by the reading of documents and then a partner sharing of our findings. I am continuing my quest for positivity but I am finding it isnt easy. However, I remain hopeful and will not relent!

No comments:

Post a Comment