Thursday, January 24, 2013

Winnie the Pooh Post 1.24.13

After a conversation was sparked in one of Mr.Boyle's American Studies honor class about Winnie the Pooh, he requested that we look through the list of characters and their descriptions and choose the one we believe we are. After much debate i have settled to think that I am most like "Kanga." She is described as, "Kanga is a gentle kangaroo and mother to Roo. She is good-natured and always ready to take care of the other animals. This role has one solo singing line and is perfect for a performer with a lot of heart." After taking the short test that would deliver me to my soul character, i was matched with "Rabbit," which they describe as, "You are Rabbit. You are clever, intelligent, and level-headed. You have close, loyal friendships, but you have a bit of a short temper when the people around you act foolishly." I Greatly agree with this character description as it greatly matches one that someone would give for me. The miss-match occurred from the difference in description between the two sites but overall I am quite happy with my result. I think of myself as intelligent but recognize that I have a short temper with those who make bad decisions or act foolishly. However, I am fiercely loyal to my close friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment